Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Satan's Shit and other delights.

Satans shit from http://www.chillipepperpete.com/ 

A couple of weekends ago it was the Taste Edinburgh event. HB got us VIP tickets so off we went. After some excellent Thistly Cross Cider (brewed just down the road from me) and a complimentary glass of champagne, we went for a look round the stalls. The lady from Snowdonia Cheese had a stall with some cracking cheeses. HB and I bought a chilli cheese, a whisky cheese and an onion cheese. I don't usually like "flavored" cheese, but this stuff is ace.
http://www.snowdoniacheese.co.uk/
Undoubtedly, the most talked about stall there was that of Chilli Pepper Pete. This guy has some serious ring sting inducing, hard as fuck chilli sauces. I was too scared to try any of them, brown sauce makes me sweat like a pregnant nun, so Chilli Pepper Pete's stuff would really have fucked me up. Pete's hottest product is Satan's Shit. Here's what the blurb on the website says about it.

Taste Satans last supper. This is what I believe HIS poo would taste like. This is for the chillihead from hell. When descending into the pit of doom take a jar with you to brighten the way.
If your into extreme you now need to be into extremely extreme for this one. I warn you to use a little at a time as there is nothing else like this one.
Containing some of the hottest ingredients available this one hurts more than anything I have ever tried and comes back to haunt you if you overdo it! Satans Shit is really bloody hot.
If you buy this product you release us from any responsibility for damage it may do to your system. You will need to sign away your soul to buy a jar.

My mate Liam got me a jar for my 30th and I still haven't worked up the balls to try it yet. I'll film myself trying it on the gopro. On the stall there was quite a few sauces to try ranging from mild to extreme. Extreme being Satan's Shit.
It really is that hot. Not that I'd know yet.
Scotch Bonnet and Satan's Shit. 
Tris from http://www.chillipepperpete.com/
Tris from http://www.chillipepperpete.com/ seems to be able to walk the walk. While I was speaking to him I commented on one of his scotch bonnet peppers he had, he picked the fucking thing up and bit it in half. I would probably be in a fucking wheelchair if I tried that. Mental.

.

1 comment:

  1. Fucking liking the Chillie... love the hot stuff. Nice one mate.

    ReplyDelete