Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A DRZ and a Vincent fllame thrower.

DRZ 400

My mate Liam was round for a visit the other day on his Suzuki DRZ 400 and let me take it out for a wee spin. Compared to the GS it feels like riding a pushbike, its light as fuck. Liam says that the bike had been geared for off road use by the previous owner, so you are always looking for another gear but a bigger front sprocket should sort it out. Its also a bit spaceshippy and futuristic with a digital display, a new thing if you're used to an old GS. I only rode the DRZ on the road but I bet it would be fucking great fun up the hills. I filmed my wee spin on the Gopro, the camera angle is a bit low though. Here it is.

DRZ 400


On a completely different level is John Renwick's nitrous powered Vincent. Check out this video. It'll give anyone shed envy but wait till you hear the sound the fucking thing makes. Its awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those two certainly are opposite ends of the spectrum.

    That DRZ400 looks like it would be a hoot to race around on. They are popular around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit that is an amazing build. I was grinning so hard during the test run that I thought the top of my head might fall off. I can't believe how much tech he's jammed into that machine. Absolutely amazing.

    Brady
    Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wild looking & sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete