Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Surly Pugsley.

Surly Pugsley and Jake

Surly Pugsley
Some of you might have read about my Surly Pugsley project. Well its finishing. And its fucking awesome.
Here's the spec.
  • Mk1 Surly Pugsley frame and fork that I bought off Bruce
  • Surly Large Marge rims on Superstar Evo hubs. 9 Speed rear, single speed front.
  • Truvativ Howitzer cranks and bottom bracket.
  • SLX front mech
  • Deore rear mech
  • Avid BB7 brakes, superstar disks.
  • Superstar Nano pedals
  • Sunline VThree riser bars
  • Surly Endomorph tyres.
  • WTB saddle, seatpost from Bruce.
  • Hip flask and cage.
  • Paint by Smillie Paint.
I think thats it.

Surly Pugsley
Surly Pugsley
Surly Pugsley
Surly Pugsley
Surly Pugsley
Surly Pugsley and Jake
Surly Pugsley
Surly Pugsley

Thanks to Bruce, Faither, Jason, Gary and Paul for helping me get the parts together. Big thanks to Dave for the help building the bike. And of course thanks to HB for putting up with bike parts in every room and now a Pugsley in the hall.
Parts from http://www.charliethebikemonger.com/http://www.superstarcomponents.com/.
Paintwork By Smillie http://www.smilliepaint.co.uk/
Info from Bruce http://coastkid.blogspot.co.uk/


Surly Pugsley

7 comments:

  1. Cool, looks awesome, next time I reckon you should give something a go with an engine!

    Which reminds me what has happened to ferg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my continual engined project, the mighty C90! I think Ferg is OK, he just likes to keep his readers waiting. Seriously, he's probably real busy with work and other stuff. I'll send him a text and try and get him to update his blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aye, go on then you've done well.......budget-wise what was the £££'s?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done mate , looks great now wheres all the bloody great racks ,mudguards and motor bike lights to clutter it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Nice color combination.

    I like how your kitty photo bombed some of the pics. That last picture is beautiful. Just something about it.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you on the coast soon... -:)

    ReplyDelete